Cyprus European Passport through Investment
There are three easy ways to achieve citizenship
1. Investment in a either a single property of a minimum of €2 million + VAT if applicable
2. Purchase a selection of residential properties of a minimum of €2 million + VAT if applicable, out of which a property is to be used as a permanent residence of a value of €500,000
3. An investment of a minimum of €2 million + VAT if applicable in commercial property plus a property to be used as a permanent residence of a value of €500,000.
The eligible investment is not limited to properties purchased for the first time and can include any property purchased in the previous three years.
After 3 years the assets may be sold as long as a permanent residence of a value of €500,000 is kept.
• Fast – Passport issued within 3-6 months
• The freedom to travel, live and work anywhere within the EU and Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland as well as healthcare and education
• Visa free travel to 158 countries
• No residency requirement
• Passports extended to spouse, parents and dependent children under 28
• No tax liabilities
• Dual citizenship allowed
• It is an investment and not a donation
• You can liquidate 75% of your investment in three years and actually make money.
• It is for ever and transferred from generation to generation
• Zero inheritance tax
Select your property
Show proof of purchase and transfer of funds
Supply a copy of your Birth Certificate
Provide Police clearance certificate from home country
Wedding Certificate if applicable and
Application Fee of €2,000 per applicant
To secure your investment we pre–qualify and have a 100% track record of successful applications